Creating a “setting for an enriched life.” – Wilson Butler Architects
We design environments that create experiences with an engaging process, an eye for the theatrical, and a compelling vision. We go by many titles: Theater Architects, Cruise Ship Designers, Performing Arts Center Architects, Historic Renovationists, Academic Designers and Artists.
We enjoy pushing creative boundaries and understand how to create social spaces where people love to be and can’t wait to return to.
Together, we are…
- Fun. We laugh, daily. More than daily. It’s interspersed among diligent work.
- Adventurous. Like hiking Mount Everest, walking across the desert, captaining a boat or starting on a road trip with no particular destination in mind.
- Creative. We have fantastical ideas and are filled with a childlike obsession to create.
- Tactical. We anticipate challenges, forecast solutions and untangle complications before obstacles become major headaches.
- Collaborative. We work in a studio environment where all voices are heard, all ideas are tested and all hands are on deck.
The Client Experience
- Embolden our clients to think differently.
- Deepen our relationships with our clients to be an extension of their organization.
- Believe in a holistic design approach by inviting open and thorough dialogue.
- Encourage every client, and every consultant, to be as invested in the design as we are.
“They helped us imagine what we could not imagine on our own.”
– Kelley Shanley, President & CEO Broward Center for the Performing Arts