Working at Wilson Butler, like our design, is all about the experience. We do things differently here. It is experienced in the transparency, the responsibility, and ownership of product employees are given on day one. When you work at Wilson Butler, you know from the start that your involvement is integral to every aspect of the firm’s success.
We encourage our staff to develop their skills and offer meaningful contributions to the firm. Our size allows for each team member to try their hand at every facet of the design process. However, this is a product of more than our size. It emanates from the attitude and culture of our Directors and Associates. Our leadership actively engages the staff throughout the design process. We encourage our employees, when their skills and ambition dictate, to lead client meetings, work on a marketing initiative, and open new project sectors. Your ideas and voice will be heard.
We are always looking for talented individuals whose passion for “doing it differently,” is the same as ours. So, if you do not see a relevant job posting below, feel free to send us an email with your resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Marketing Coordinator (2 to 3 years experience)
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team. This is an opportunity for the right individual to put their strong organizational skills, graphic design ability, and social media savvy to best use. This position requires team collaboration, attention to details, creativity, strategic thinking, and the ability to deliver high-quality work products in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Works closely with directors, project teams, and marketing director to write, edit, layout, and produce proposal and presentation materials that promote the firm’s capabilities.
- Participates in proposal preparation and progress meetings.
- Assists with the creation of marketing materials (resumes, project sheets, brochures, award submissions, etc.) and maintenance of marketing and client information files and databases.
- Helps to maintain online marketing library to include: photography, videos, awards, and other marketing materials.
- Updates social media platforms.
- On occasion helps project teams.
- Performs other duties as requested by the marketing director.
- The ideal candidate should be highly organized with strong multi-tasking and time management skills to meet multiple project deadlines in a fast-paced environment. They will possess strong interpersonal skills, enthusiastic and positive attitude, and excellent work ethic with a flexibility to work with a variety of team members and consultants, or independently, to ensure deadlines are being met.
- Minimum two years’ experience providing marketing services for an A/E/C firm preferred
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications, graphics, or similar field
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, PowerPoint is a plus
- Experience with ZohoCRM or other CRM preferred
- Familiarity with OpenAsset and Word Press CMS preferred
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight
- Excellent writing skills with a keen eye for graphic design
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer many benefits including health, dental, and a competitive 401k plan, bonus opportunities, professional development and licensure support, holiday, vacation, and sick time. Wilson Butler Architects Inc. is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace. EOE M/F/H/V. Please send cover letter, resume, portfolio, and salary requirements to the Administration Manager at 70 Federal Street, 5th Floor, Boston MA 02110 or email email@example.com. No phone calls please.